Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Lily Farm Fresh Skincare Mothers Day Gift Guide



Mother's Day is around the corner and this year we are bringing the top notch gifts to our readers. I have always been a fan of Lily Farm Fresh Skincare. I have tried their products in the past and I have never been disappointed. 

I was excited when I was able to try one of their newer products. I was able to try their Rejuvenating Enzyme Mask and this came in a 
1.66 fl oz. jar. This came in a smaller jar that was sealed tight which was nice. I know that I am the first one that will be opening the jar. I am a little funny when it comes to that, so that was a plus for me to have that protection seal. 

I learned that this product was made in the USA which is a huge plus for me. This Rejuvenating Enzyme mask is good for all skin types. This product is easy to use which always makes life easier. What I do recommended before jumping in and using this product I would use a small amount. While using a small amount you would be doing a test to make sure you have no reaction to this product. Also while using this product make sure you avoid the eye ares. 

When I used this product I washed my face and after my skin was still damp. Then I applied this product to face in a thin layer. I left this product on my face for about 25 minutes. After leaving it on for 25 minutes I used a damn warm washcloth and took the product off. You can use this product 2-3 times a week. 

I am happy with this line of product. I knew that I would be due to be a fan already of their other products. I would highly recommend this product and I would use it during your week regime. Go and check their website out and check their products out. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...