Monday, March 9, 2020

Mine Crystal Clear Carats Ring and Jewelry Cleaner Pen Mother's Day Gift Guide 2020

blue on-the-go ring and jewelry cleaner pen for diamonds
This Mother's Day we are looking for the top notch gifts. I wear a lot of Vantel Jewelry. I tend to wear it sometimes and work and I will be completely honest it gets dirty at times. I work with a bunch of little kiddos and sometimes you don't know what is on their hands and things happen.

When I was introduced to Mine Crystal Clear Carats Ring and Jewelry Cleaner pen.This pen has many features that I absolutely fell in love. The first thing that I love about this product is that it looks like a pen and it fits into a protective container. I like how it has protection if you want to bring it with you for on the go. The cap to the product fits great on the cleaning pen.

This cleaning pen can fit in your pocket or your purse. I would prefer keeping it in my purse so I don't hurt the product. Each pen contains a natural, gentle cleaning formula that removes the dust, oils and lotions that is on your jewelry.

This cleaner is safe to use on diamonds, moissanites, emeralds, pearls, opals, sapphires, gemstones, fashion jewelry, and antique jewelry. Don't worry this non toxic and streak free. This product is good for about 200 applications. 

This is my new best friend. I keep this product in my purse so if I need to clean my jewelry at work. This would make a great gift for mothers day. Check their site out at Mine. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...