Monday, March 30, 2020

The Good Rub Mother's Day Gift Guide 2020


Looking for the special gift for mom for mother's day can be tough. The Good Rub has you covered with amazing mother's day gifts. We were lucky to receive a goody box from The Good Rub with a variety of different products. They have a wide variety of products ranging from salves and oils, creams & butters, scrubs, lip care, bath good, shower goods, accessories & tools, gift boxes &gifts and cards. 

 our package we received their Lemongrass Herbal Infused Bath Bomb, Butter me up Lemongrass & rosemary whipped body butter, Super Salvy Body Balm and their Steamy Affair deep breath. 

The first product we took a look at is their Herbal Infused Bath Bombs Lemongrass. This bathbomb has an amazing scent to it. I will admit that I kept smelling it over and over because it smelt so good. This had a citrus, earthy, eucalyptus scent to it. It reminds me that it has a therapeutic feel to it. I personally would use this bath bomb when I'm not feeling the greatest the scent would help me relax. This bath bomb has calendula flower which contains properties known for anti inflammatory, antibacterial and immunostimulant properties. Which makes this bath bomb a great healer and soother. This product is very easy to use just add it to your warm bath and watch it disappear in your bath. It will make you relax and feel better after using it. 

The next product that was in our box was their Steamy Affair deep breath. These are one of my favorite products that are out their. I love taking a shower and using these in my shower with the different scents. This tablets that contains menthol crystals and essential oils of Eucalyptus and Peppermint. This product tablet is perfect for the flu/cold season. This tablet helps open your chest up and helps break up the congestion. This is a great product to have on hand when it's cold season. Using it for cold and flu season is ok, but if you like going to spa this could be perfect for you also. The heart shaped tablet is designed to create a spa like experience in your own shower. It simple to use. Just place the tablet on the bottom of your shower. If you touch this product make sure you wash your hands and avoid touching your eyes. This could burn them.

The next product that we took out of our box is their Butter Me Up Lemongrass  Rosemary Whipped Body Butter. This comes in a 1.75 oz jar. What I like about this product is you can use this product everyday or for muscle and joint inflammatory response. Recently I have been having inflammatory issues and I tried this product and it has been doing wonders. It has helped the problem and I don't have to use other products for this issue. I kill two birds with one stone taking care of inflammatory and moisturizing the skin. This is one of my favorite product that I have tried so far. It sooth my skin and does wonders. I love the smell of it. What surprises me e that the scent lasted for few hours after applying it. 


The last product that we received was their super salvy body balm and it comes in a 2oz tin. This product comes in four different sizes. Super Salvy has a multi purpose salve which the consistency of a soft lip balm. The formula for this product has coconut, olive and hemp seed. When I tried this product I was surprised that it was not greasy at all which some salves tend to be. This product does stand out than others. This helps moisturize and helps repair. This product also helps inflammatory problems. I use a small amount and put it on the effected area to help keep it moisturized. 

These wold make a great gift for mom. I would buy several of their products and make a little spa box for mom for mothers day. You won't go wrong with their products. Their prices are reasonable and mom will love this. Check out their website for more amazing products. 








  • Custom Orders

  • Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Holiday Gift Guide

    When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...