Sunday, April 26, 2020

Dee Berkley Mother's Day Gift Guide 2020



Jewelry is a girls best friend. It's a no brainer what to get mom this upcoming Mother's Day. Get her jewelry and I have the perfect gift idea for you. Dee Berkley offers an amazing collection for jewelry. When I took a look at their website I was in complete aww. They have every combination you could think possible. They have stackable where you can stack different bracelets that they have. They also offer necklace, men items and also kids. Which I appreciate that they offer kids jewelry. It's hard to find great quality children jewelry.

We were excited to receive three bracelets in the mail. The bracelets are stackable which I absolutely loved. The bracelets that I received are the ones that are pictured above. What I like about this combination is that you can wear them separate or wear them all together. In this set you get a bigger bead with pastel colors and in the front there is a little heart charm that I love so much. It also comes with a bracelet that has little golden beads and in the middle it says mom. The last bracelet that we received was their smaller crystal white beads. All three bracelets stack together perfectly. I couldn't imagine just wearing one. I would have to wear all three together. 

Usually when I wear jewelry I tend to break out or I get itchy while wearing them. When putting on bracelets I was able to stack them and they felt great. Not only did they feel great they looked amazing. I really liked how each bracelet boosted the other bracelet with the set. Also before I forget the box that the bracelets came in had a message in the box. It said Mom the title just above Queen. It also had the bracelets in place and it looked amazing and did't want to take them out of the package. I would recommend if you are looking for that special gift for mom I would check out Dee Berkley. They will definitely have something that you are looking for and won't be disappointed. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...