Tuesday, April 28, 2020

FinalStraw Fathers Day Gift Guide 2020


Shark-Butt Grey / Silver


One problem that we have in our environment is plastic straws. They are a enemy to our environment, forest, animals and oceans. I like that companies are coming up with ideas to help eliminate that problem. The FinalStraw offers  solution of a portable straw that you can take on the go. 

This is a great gift idea for fathers. The on the go straw. I know that my dad is always on the for business. He likes having this straw when he has a meeting or going out to a business lunch. He can bring his own straw that he knows where it's been. Also he not using plastic straws and helping the environment. This comes in a portable carry case where it keeps a cleaning utensil and the straw safe inside. The body of the straw is rust proof stainless steel. The tubing of the straw is platinum-grade silicone. It comes with a post consumer recycled HDPE. The inside is the telescoping cleaning brush. The closure of the case is magnetic. 

My dad absolutely loves his on the go straw. What he likes about this product that it can go on a keychain. He likes that feature so he doesn't forget where he put it. Also he likes having a straw with him at all times. He said you never know what you need it. Also he likes that you have the cleaning brush that comes with it. He said it's very easy to clean. You can find more informations on this product on their site. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...