Sunday, April 5, 2020

Seagate One Touch SSD 500GB External Solid State Drive Portable Father Day Gift Guide 2020




Are you looking for that special gift for dad? Well the  Seagate One Touch SSD 500GB External Solid State Drive Portable
 the best fathers day gift. I know that my dad is all about tech stuff and this will be a hit. When I showed him this is eye lit up and he could not wait to open up the package and check it out. 

This product is a One Touch SSD Special Edition is a mini USB 3 O SSD. When I took this out of the box I noticed how lightweight it was. I was quite impressed and it was quite small as well. I enjoyed the design on top of the One Touch SSD. It featured American West inspired artwork by Sam Lawson. 

This is a perfect high speed portable solid state drive for my dad to store pictures and videos. My dad loves taking pictures and always wanted the option to have someplace to store his photos and videos. This is a great option for him to backup his photos and videos. Also if he is on the go and he can put them on there and bring them to where he has to go. 

This drive come with a USB cable that works seamlessly with Windows and Mac Laptops. You will not have to worry. At times I worry because drives are only good for Windows and Macs can be touchy when it comes to products like that. 

Overall this is an amazing product. I went over it and I have not found any cons about this product. It was easy to use. The cord fit great between the computer and the drive. It was easy to connect with the computer. It was easy to transfer the pictures and videos onto the drive. My father absolutely love this product. I honestly don't think that I would be able to get this product back. Also they offer a 3 year warranty. You can find this product at their site here. 






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...