Saturday, April 18, 2020

She's Birdie Mother's Day Gift Guide 2020

She's Birdie Personal Safety Alarm - Coral with brass keychainI know when I'm out by myself I get nervous at time. I'm always afraid that someone will bother me. They're times where I think that my phone will come in  but in reality it takes to much time. I wanted to have a product that I could have on hand to help me keep safe.

When I found out about She's Birdie it gives me that confidence to be able to go out alone.  This alarm come in several different colors. I chose the coral color because it was my favorite one out of the options. It's light weight where you can keep it in your purse or for me I put it on my key ring. 

The little alarm doesn't seem that it would help or do much damage, but let me tell you when I tried it out. All I have to say is wow! It's very simple to use all you have to do is pull the top off the handheld device. Then it triggers a 130db sound and sets of a flashing light. The light was bright. My son made a comment that it looked like a strobe light. You will be notice if someone is somewhat close by. This will also scare  your attacker and they will probably run away. 

This product is amazing. It simple to use. It smaller and easy to take with you. I have it on my keys. When I go into work I leave it in my car. I use it when I go to the store or other shopping places by myself. I would highly encourage you to invest one if you haven't already. Check them out on their site here. 







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...