Monday, April 27, 2020

The Airhook Tech Guide 2020


Are you looking for tech idea for father's day? I found a great gift that you can give dad and that is the Airhook 2.0 and the Airhook Crossbar. These product can come in handy in many situations. You can use the Airhook at home and when you can travel on the airplane. 

What I like about the Airhook is that I can use this in my kitchen when I'm cooking. I can set up my tablet or phone which ever one I'm using up on the stand. This comes in handy when I need to look at the recipe. Sometimes I also like to have a drink when I'm cooking and I can use this cup holder that it provides. The airhook reminds me of a on the go table. The airhook features a drink platform can fold down when not in use, full range of angle adjustment for devices, front stabilizer bar added for support. It also comes with a Neoprene Pouch. 

The next product is the Crossbar and this retails for about 8.95. If you don't want to use your Airhook in the airplane but use it in the car this product will make that happen. The Crossbar will help the Airhook fit within the vehicle's headrest and luggage handlebars. This Crossbar is spring loaded to keep the Airhook in place and it easy to install.

If you are looking for a product that hold your phone  on airplane, house or car than this product is for you. I love this product for the kitchen. It holds my phone or tablet so I can look at a recipe while I'm cook. That is amazing. I would recommend this product. You can find this product on your website. 






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...