Monday, April 13, 2020

Zeiss Mobile Wipes Tech Guide 2020

I have heard of Zeiss before and I have used their products. I use their Zeiss wipes for my glasses and they work great! When I heard that they have options now for your mobile phone and your tablets I was excited. This cleaning cloth not only cleans your mobile phone it also cleans your tablets. Which is amazing.

We received a box of that has 60 mobile screen wipes. What I like about these wipes is that they are all individual packages. Where you can put the packets in your purse, brief case, or your car. They are good to have on hand. Right now I am a huge advocate for these wipes to clean the grime and the germs off your phone. I know that I have been taking extra steps during this virus that is spreading. This would be a great product to carry with you. All you have to do is open the packet clean your phone and dispose the cloth in the trash. 

This product helps removes fingerprints on your screen that become annoying when your trying to look at something on your screen. It also helps remove the grease and the dirt. Don't worry this cloth is gentle on your screen and will not damage or scratch you phone in anyway. When you use this cloth it dries pretty fast and doesn't leave a streaks on your phone. 

What I also like about this product is that you can use it on your laptops and tablets. Which comes in handy for myself. I have two kids that need their devices cleaned. Especially their tablets. I am afraid of what on their. I tried cleaning one of my kids tablets and I ended up using two clothes. It made it look like a brand new tablet. Which amazed me. You can find these products on amazon. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...