Sunday, October 28, 2012

Adornwithaandm

I came across this site awhile ago and have been a follower for awhile. I noticed one days these chalk board mats that are showed in the picture above. I though this was a great idea for kids. Especially for my children. My children love to draw so I decided I had to buy them for my 2 and 4 year old. Adornwithaandm was very pleasant to work with and went smoothly. She does a lot of business and it took about a week and half for them to come. When I opened them up they where packaged nicely and had chalk in them. My children love them. We bring them in the car that keeps them entertained on long car rides. What I love about them there easy to bring and can entertain for hours. My daughter loves to play with them when we go for her doctor appointments that are lengthy. I am so glad that I found this site. I would recommended this product and I would say it would be a great stocking stuffer. http://www.facebook.com/amylustephens?ref=ts&fref=ts Visit her site she even has other cute gifts also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...