Saturday, October 8, 2022

Holiday Gift Guide


When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a company called The Tea of Skin. This company offers a variety of skin products that would make a great gift basket for that special someone. 

The products that I would recommend putting in this basket is their Chocolate Bar. This is a fun moisturizing soap that will help reduce oil sebum and dries that unwanted acne. This soap bar can help fade those ugly dark spots and help treat uneven texture. This product is a gentle exfoliant and can be used on all types of skin. This soap bar you will find Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Palm Kernel, Sunflower Oil, Turmeric, Orange Peel, Coffee Grounds, and Kaolin Clay.

The next product that I would recommend to put in this basket is their skinTea Headband. This headband is unique and soft. This headband is stretchy and soft. It fits just right and it comfy. This is a great accessory that can be used to protect the hairline to avoid product from toughing the hair. I know when I apply makeup or my daytime routine the product will get into my hairline. This product prevents the product getting into your hair. 

The last product is their lip balm. Their lip balm comes in Watermelon and Apple. This moisturizing lip balm gives you're lips the right amount of lip moisture once applied. This lip balm is long lasting. When applying this product goes on smooth and non sticky. This lip balm contains mango butter, almond oil, jojoba oil that provide all the necessary aid to dry or chapped lips.  

These would make up a great gift basket for that special someone. I personally would make this one up for my preteen. She is really into putting on skincare and makeup products. The headband would be perfect for her. You can find these product and other products at the link below.




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...