Saturday, December 1, 2012

My Lip Stuff

I love lip balm especially when it come to the winter season due to my lips always getting chapped. My Lip Stuff has ended up on my top ten list of favorite Lip Balms. My Lip Balm is all natural and has over 500 flavors. Another fun fact about their company is that they are earth and animal friendly which is great. They are also adding new color all the time. Special request for flavor order are also available. They also offer tons of different label choices in different themes. so there is something for everybody. They also offer personalized lip balm, custom label lip balm, private label lip balm, and promotional lip balm also.

My Lip Stuff provided me with two of their flavor of lip balm to try. When I received the package I opened it there was a little bag inside. The bag was a clear one that held the lip balm and was tied with a ribbon and their card. I really like the touch. Also what I liked on the Lip Balm there was a line you had to break in order to use the lip balm. I was able to try Blackberry Buttercream and Eggnog Butter Cream. I really enjoyed both of these but my favorite out of the two is Blackberry Buttercream. I really love the smell of both of them and they smell like the real thing. If you love Eggnog you would absolutely love this balm. They got on just right and they are no greasy at all. They leave your lip nice and moist.

I would defiantly recommend buying some of these for you stocking stuffers. You will not be disappointed and you will have some very happy people,

You can find their site at http://mylipstuff.com/






1 comment:

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...