Sunday, December 16, 2012

Nardo's Natural

 
Have you ever watched the show called Shark Tank? Well if your are a fan of Shark Tank maybe you remember these 4 guys that where on the show talking about their skin care line. I knew when I heard the rave that I wanted to try this product myself. I received the sample pack of their products. What came in the sample pack was the facial exfoliator, lip balm, face cream and body lotions. 
The first product that I tried was the exfoliate and let me tell you it was amazing. What I like about this product is when you use this product you do not feel the gritty roughness in this product.  When I put this product on let me tell you the results made my skin feel so soft. What amazed me the most is that my skin felt soft all throughout the day.
 
The second product that I tried was Organic Face Cream. This is a powerful hydration formula that enriched with essential vitamins and minerals. I really enjoyed this product. I have skin issues and this product really helped my skin and it cleared my skin up and felt great. 
 
I also was able to try the Organic Body Lotion. This is an exotic blend of organic aloe, shea butter and coconut oil whipped to perfection. I really enjoyed how creamy the lotion was. I broke out in skin irritation and it helped reduced the irritation. This lotion also made my skin feel hydrated throughout the day.
 
The last product that I was able to try was the USDA Organic Lip Balm. I really enjoyed this product and is made from pure and natural ingredients. I always from problems with chapped lips and this product within a few days made them feel great. When I put this product on it was not stick nor feel greasy which I really enjoyed about the product.
 
You can find these amazing products at http://www.nardosnatural.com/
 
 
 

1 comment:

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...