Thursday, December 6, 2012

Soap Nuts Organic Laundry Detergent Review

You know that I always am trying to find great products to use on my laundry because my daughter tends to break out. When I came across Soap Nuts I was intrigued and knew that I wanted to try this product to see if it would work out for my daughter. I was very impressed with the soap and it one of my favorite so far but I will keep trying. What I like about this product that it is free of synthetic chemicals, fragrance and foaming agents. My daughter tends to have a problem with the fragrance in the soaps and that what makes her break out. Also this soap is better for the environment which is nice.

Here is a description of soapnuts 
(provided at buysoapnuts.com)- “In India, Nepal, and other South Asian countries, a tree called sapindus mukorrosi grows small fruits surrounded by a firm outer shell. This tree is unique because it produces its own natural saponins, a soap-like product, that coats the shell of the fruit. When the fruits ripen and fall from the tree, local families harvest it, then remove the fruit from the seed. The soap nut shell is then dried out in the sun, using absolutely no chemical processing or manufacturing processes. The soap nut shell absorbs water and releases saponins which circulate as a natural surfactant in the wash water, reducing the surface tension of the water and freeing dirt, grime and oils from the clothing. They act just as commercial laundry detergents, but without the chemicals. When the clothes are rinsed, the soapnut saponins are washed downstream where they remain harmless to the environment. No synthetic chemicals, no fragrance chemicals, no foaming agents or other toxins. Just shells grown by nature. Soap nuts are an excellent choice for people who desire to use environmentally friendly products. They are a pure product, and contain no added chemicals, fragrances, dyes or fillers. They are also wonderful for people with skin allergies, eczema, or sensitivities to commercial detergents.

I really enjoyed these and love them. I suffer from eczema, my son also suffers from eczema and my daughter suffers for skin allergies and ezcema. It is hard to find a detergent that all three of us can use. Sometimes it is hard and I seem to be doing a lot of small loads and waiting water and taking a lot of time. What I like about soap nuts is that my whole family can use this and I can get laundry done a lot faster. 

If you are interested in Soap Nuts you can check them out here http://www.buysoapnuts.com/ 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your detailing of the procedure very clearly, thanks for sharing.
    soap nuts

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...