Saturday, February 2, 2013

B-Skinz Review

When you are a mom it seems like you are always on the move. Their are times that I like to exercise or walk to get some alone time. If you are the type who likes to work out I have found the perfect fun apparel to add to your work out. I came across a fun apparel shop called B-Skinz. I feel that the colors in these outfits make me happy and that is a good thing because if I feel happy then I am more motivated. 

A little bit about B-Skinz company. When I found this site I thought it was very creative and I like the messaged behind their shop.B-Skinz was founded in 2007 by Caroyln Sammarro & Stacey Sorrentino B-Skinz mission is to manufacture all of their products here in the U.S.A. They also want to provide girls/teens/women to have their own sense of style while they are working out. B-Skinz provides a line of customizable compressions spandex active wear for pre teens/teens/women and sport teams. Their product line offers over 125 patterns and solids to choose from. 

I had the chance to be able review a few products from their collection. They have a wide variety of products available such as shorts ($19.99), Skorts ($39.99), sports bras ($24.99) and headbands ($5.99). When I received the package in the mail I could not wait to open the package and to see what is inside. The first items that I pulled out where two headbands. One was green with small polka dots and the other was red with white polka dots. I really like the red one with the polka dots. My daughter also really like them also. She said they where pretty. The headbands are made very well and soft. Also one of my biggest fear is when you tug on them if they get weak, break or tear. When I pulled on these they seems to be very sturdy which I liked a lot. They retail for 5.99.

The second item that I took out of the package was a bright muti color sports bra. I really like sports bra's and find them very comfortable for working out or going for walks. This sports bra's material to me felt like somewhat of a swimsuit feel. Well it is made of spandex. I also like how the front also has lining inside. I also like how this does not make break out at all. They are very comfortable and I would recommend them. Also I loved how it was bright colored that I like. To me it seemed to get me more motivated and I felt more happy with bright colors. B-Skinz sport bra retail for 24.99.

The last items that I have pulled out of the package (DRUM ROLL PLEASE) three of their B-Skinz shorts. I like how there was a matching shorts that went to the sports bra. Now I feel like i have a complete outfit to do my workout in. The first pair was muti color and they are very sturdy and they stretch. They are very comfortable. The second pair of shorts where zebra print and they where nice. I think this would be my least favorite pair out of three because I am not a huge fan of zebra prints. Although I wold still wear them inside for my workout. Zebra print does not look the best on me but I would still try and rock them. If you love zebra print than these would be perfect for you. The last pair where my favorite. Just in time for Valentines days!! They had tiny hearts all over them and they where so cute. I would highly recommend them. These shorts retail for 19.99.

Overall I would recommend B-Skinz. Their customer service is very friendly and you know how important that is to me. Another factor for me that I also like is that this product s made in the U.S.A. which is another important factor to me. I also would recommend the quality of this product and they product is durable. I have washed them and they held up great. I put these through every test and they have passed them all. I would highly recommend if you like to work out take a moment and check their site out at http://bskinz.com/index.php





*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.
 









1 comment:

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...