Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Coupon and Save money and Give Back

 I know there are a lot of you out there that love to use coupons and saving money. I also know that a lot of you would love to give back in some way possible. What if I told you I found a perfect place that you could do both? There is this amazing site Save1.com. Where you can find a specific coupon you can use to save money and while you use a coupon that saves you money they provide a meal to a child in need. That is right you are saving money you are saving a child's life with a mean. I love this concept behind Save1.com and wanted to share this amazing site with my readers because the are doing a wonderful thing for children in need. Save1.com is a family owned and operated online and provides you online source of coupons, discounts, deals from the web's top American retailers. I went browsing to see if they had a variety of retailers. I was surprised on how many they where anything you are looking for is probably there waiting for you to use a coupon. I have posted two videos that you can check out on here two see how it works. Both describes on how you can find a coupon and how to enter the discount code for your purchase Save1.com will make a small commission from that retailer that you used the coupon for and they use the money the receive to feed a child in need. 
I have taken this from their site Save1.com is

Save1 makes monthly donations to 501(c)(3) organizations that have a history of efficiently delivering nutritious meals to hungry and malnourished children around the world and who meet our Feeding Partner Selection Criteria.

I wanted to share this information with you today. I know that I am single mom of two and I can not donate money to charities that I would like to. Although this is an option that I can do. There are time where I make purchases online for my children. Now I can feel good by using a coupon from Save1.com and a child in need. I hope you take advantage of this oppurtunity and help children also. Thank you from Emmy's Deals 

 You can check them out at
Save1.com via Facebook
Be sure to check them out on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest to stay up-to-date on the latest deals and what is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...