Sunday, March 17, 2013

DermaSilk Review

I am always looking for new ways to make my skin look the best it can be. I found a site that my make my skin look wonderful and that site is called DermaSilk. What is DermaSilk you may ask? Here is a little bit of background on their company. DermaSilk specializes in products formulated to reduce the appearance of aging. Dermasilk knows how ingredients interact with one another and the combinations that provide the best and quickest results. Their Goal at DermaSilk is to make your skin beautiful on the inside and out.

I was able to review several of DermaSilk products. I was able to review the fie minute face lift, Night Repairing Face Lift, and one minute wrinkle eraser pen.  

DermaSilk 5-Minute Face LiftI was very excited to try these particular items. The first item that I was able to try was the 5 minute Face Lift. The DermaSilk 5 Minute Beauty Face Lift. You can experience a Face Lift without Invasive surgery. DermaSilk 5 Minute Face lift is a new concept in the beauty world. This product is shown to render the appearance of a natural face lift quickly and effectively. This product has a combination of natural and active substances that will make your skin smoother than before. It will also help your skin become firmer and look more youthful after using the DermaSilk 5 Beauty Facelift. When I used this product. I cleansed my face first and then made sure my face wad dried. Then I pumped two pumps for the dispenser as recommend and applied to my face as it recommend. I made sure that it was evenly applied and absorbs into the skin. You want to repeat these steps morning and night before you put on moisturizing cream, makeup or Night Repairing face lift. I did notice results after using this product. The one thing that I noticed the most is that my skin was more firm. After seeing this I noticed the difference between the before and after. I would highly recommend trying this product before you try and get surgery. This is a much safer way.

The next product that I tried was the Night Repairing Face Lift. This product will be applied during the sleeping hours. During the night time hours your skin will be hard at work generating new cells to replace the damaged by the sun ultraviolet rays, dehydration, stress. What I thought was interesting was when your sleeping your body's natural 24 hours anti aging cycle increases blood flow through your skin and speeds up the skin cell renewal. By the increased circulation flow this help absorb the Night Repairing Face Lift. This product contains five key anti aging ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid Spheres, GABA, Melatonin, Tripple Action Antioxidant Complex, Argireline. When I tried this product I applied it to my face I made sure that my skin was clean and dry before applying. I pumped out three pumps and applied over my face evenly and made sure it was absorbed in my skin. I left it on during the night. This product was simple to use which is I really enjoyed because I do not like complicated products. Did not have a bad smell and I saw a nice difference when I woke up. This product made my skin look fantastic when  woke up in the morning. I saw a huge difference and it let me have a new found confidence when I went out that day. This product made me feel good. 

1-minute-wrinkle-erase-penThe last product that I was able to try was the 1 Minute Wrinkle Eraser Pen. Since that I am getting older I am noticing more wrinkles. I was trying to find a product that would hide them. This products goal is to reduce the appearance of 5 key imperfections. The 5 imperfections are forehead lines, eleven lines, crows feet, smile lines, and marionette lines. This will help your skin look younger. I used this product before using makeup. I noticed a difference and this help my lines and wrinkles not look as noticeable and that was great. I really enjoyed this product. I would highly recommend this product for anyone who is trying to reduce the lines and wrinkles.

I was very impressed with these products and I saw results. Which I am pretty impressed. When I received these products I was not to sure about them before I tried them. The reason why I felt uncomfotable is I never tried products like these before. I was highly impressed and would use them again. I noticed a huge difference and my skin looks younger which is a major plus. Also I like how you can use these products and not have any surgery. You can find DermaSilk products HERE

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

1 comment:

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...