Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Easter Fun With Pinypon's




Are you trying to find a unique fun way to have fun on Easter fun? Well you know a couple months back I was able to review Pinypon's and my children absolutely loved them. My son and daughter. I know at my house last year we had a mess when it came to finding Easter Eggs. Yes they were hard boil but they where having fun dropping and trying to crack them. This year I wanted to go another route and how perfect to tie in Pinypons a toy my children absolutely love!! There are so many idea to tie in these wonderful toys. The first idea is to use them as a Easter Stuffer. This would make a great surprise Easter morning. Another fun way you can use your Pinypon Friends hair and you can use their hair as a Egg Holder that is really neat and it also looks very cool.  I am always trying to find things to put candy in. What a better fun way is you can hide your child candy in the Pinypon Friends head and place them in your child Easter Basket. My favorite one of all is instead of eggs this year why do you not hide the Pinypon Friends instead of Eggs!! Well having a 5 and 2 year old this would be also fun and perfect idea. Then they can actually keep their Pinypons instead of throwing them out. Like you would do with eggs. There are so many fun options with Pinypons Friends. The best part there are easy to find at Target. What are you waiting for go stop at Target and pick your Pinypons friends up for your Easter Fun.



7 comments:

  1. I love the ideas, my kids are all older but they still enjoy the Easter surprises and Egg hunts we do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so adorable. Hiding these instead of eggs would be so cool. No smell if any are not found, and the fun lasts much longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea. Trying to come up with something for an autistic child is challenging. This would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is great a educational product wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I want for my step daughter! She would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cool! I bet Aly would love them!

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...