Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Guess Girl Perfume Review

8001GP003-NC-ALT18001GP003-NC Are you looking for that special perfume for Easter? Well I have found the perfect spring perfume for you. I recently was able to review Guess Girl Perfume. When I received this for the review I could not wait to open the package and test it. When I opened the package and took the bottle out. My first impressions of the bottle is that it was absolutely beautiful. It was a clear/pink bottle. The top of the bottle is the shaped as a rose. In the middle of the top actually has ribbon folded to make it look more like a rose. It also had a black ribbon tied around it. I thought the bottle was amazing and very pretty. My thoughts then if this bottle is that pretty than I know I am going to like this perfume. The description of Guess Girl Perfume is "Exciting, bold, sexy, playful- your guaranteed to get noticed when you enter the room wearing our newest fragrance. With a burst of vibrant fruits and rare flowers, Guess Girl teases and senses, leaving an irresistible and unforgettable impression." The top notes of this perfume are Raspberry Nectar, Melon, Bergamot Mist. The mid notes are Brazilian Paradise Orchid, Provence Acacia Flower and Lily. The Dry Down is Skin Musk, Natural Australian Sandalwood, Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla. This perfume comes in a 1.7 fl oz bottle. Overall I would say that this is my favorite perfume by far. You only need one spray because that is all you need. The perfume seems to be strong at first, although the strongness of the perfume tends to wear off after a few minutes and tends to be ok. I love the scent of the perfume and I wish that I could spritz some for everyone so you could smell this one. It does last a long time. I sprayed this perfume a couple hours ago and I can still smell it. I would highly recommend this for a gift or ladies I would treat yourself to a gift. You can find their amazing perfume HERE.






1 comment:

  1. You have provided valuable data for us. It is great and informative for everyone. Keep posting always. I am very thankful to you.Creed Aventus Vs Green Irish Tweed Cologne Comparison

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...