Saturday, March 9, 2013

SMOOBEE Magic no Cry Brush Review

I always have that fight with my daughter to brush her hair. I have not found the right brush for her. Her hair has been getting longer and it been a challenge to brush her hair. At times she will fight me and try to squirm and that makes it ten time worse than it already is. I came across the SMOOBEE Magic no Cry Brush. I was very interested if this actually would work on my daughters hair. 

I received a purple SMOOBEE for review. When we took it out of the package to use on my daughters hair she was super excited. She loved the color and was just her size. She tried to brush her hair and she laughed when trying. This is a good sign because usually she will not let a brush go near her hair or try and run away. I told her to come and sit on my lap and I tried to brush her hair. I got done brushing her hair within minutes. Which was amazing to me because she even had tangles in her hair. It went right through and not much fight. I was highly amazed and it made her hair look nice, shiny and smooth. I tried this brush for a few days and she would actually sit on my lap and let me brush her hair and it is not a battle. It goes through those tangles like no tomorrow. I will agree with SMOOBEE and say they are the magic no cry brush. I will back that up 100 percent. I am looking forward on having our SMOOBEE brush and using it now. This will make my life a lot easier. Do you have your SMOOBEE brush yet. If not what are you waiting for? You can find your SMOOBEE HERE.

7 comments:

  1. I have 2 grand daughters that might just be getting these for their birthdays this year! Looks just like what they need...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need one of these brushes!! Every day it is a fight with my oldest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this brush, it would make the morning alot easier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I should try this for my hair. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am definitely going to try smoobee! All 3 of my kids have very curly hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am definitely going to try smoobee! All 3 of my kids have very curly hair!

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...