Saturday, March 30, 2013

Toys R Us Review

Are you looking for that last minute Easter Gift for you child? I know the perfect item. You can go to Toys R Us and get your hand on the New YFlicker F3 Red and White Scooter. This scooter would be perfect if you have a young boy at home. YFlicker F3 is a new three wheeled transportation. Great way to get your child outside and get them active. That is one of the major benefits of this scooter is that children are active with this toy. This scooter is lightweight and has a steel frame. Which is easy for children to handle and also gives that sturdiness that you are looking for. If you take care of this scooter it will last for years to come. There is a lot of different things that you can do with this scooter and a lot of fun. YFlicker F3 has industrial designed casters for self propelling fun and side to side riding stance that allows for fun carving and drifting action. This scooter has enhanced ABS footplates. The ABS footplates are used for gripping capabilities and drifting capabilities. This scooter also offers great speed and high performance. This scooter also has hand brakes that offers control and safety, which comes in handy when you have a brave son who is willing to try just about anything. Also if you are wanting to take this scooter with you on vacation or somewhere else you can break it down where you can pop it in the trunk and take it with you. 

My son was estatic when he got his Easter gift early this year. He is five years old and this scooter is recommend for 7 years and up. He had a little hard time trying to get the hang of it today. Although I did make him wear a helmet and knee pads just in case. He had so much fun zooming around on this double scooter he calls it. I also like if he gets going to fast their is brakes on there. I would highly recommend this scooter for your child for spring/summer. This is also a great benefit for outdoor activity that your child needs. You can find this scooter and any Toy's R Us..

You can purchase it HERE.

.

5 comments:

  1. That is a cool scooter!! I just might buy one for my son!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for my toddler to be old enough for a scooter. This one looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. That is so cool. My son would love it. Heck, even my hubby would try to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like so much fun, My boys would love this!!

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...