Thursday, May 2, 2013

QVC Mother's Day Review

Mothers Day is coming up quickly. Mother's Day this year is May 12th. As mothers we want to look and feel the best. I will be the first to admit when my kids go to bed and I have my alone time. I put QVC channel on and see what they have on. I am always wanting to call because they have just about anything and everything a mother could want. I am always amazed to see what I can find on QVC. Also when I found their website that got me in even more trouble. Their website has a wide variety of amazing product and wonderful gift ideas.
 
Surprise mom this year with Philosophy field of flowers perfume for mothers day. Field of Flowers comes in a 2 fl oz bottle. When I took this product out I loved the bottle that it came in. It had pretty flowers on the bottle. This perfume is a nice garden fresh blend. This perfume has white gardenias and sheer florals that give this field of flowers fragrance spray. I am a fan of floral scents and no surprise I am in love with field of flowers. The scent that I picked out of this perfume was a hint of lilacs in my opinion. I am a huge fan of scents that smell like lilacs. What I also like about this scent is that is not over powerful and just right. This scent is perfect for spring and would be perfect for any occasion. Philosophy would make the perfect gift for mom this year. 
 
Another great gift idea from QVC is the Joan Rivers Woven in Color Leather Strap Watch. This beautiful wrist watch comes in Coral, Lilac, or White.  This watch comes in a colorful sunray dial and matching woven strap. I received this watch in white. I really like how the wristband is woven . That is one of my favorite feature about this watch. I also like how the inside of the watch matches the woven wristband. The numbers in the inside are Arabic numbers and they are 3,6,9,12 and there are dashes for the other hours. This is a classy watch that is breathtaking. Would be a great gift for mom going out to dinner or that special occasion. 

Another great gift to spoil mom on Mother's Day is Bath & Body Works Set of 3 Spring Collection 14.05 oz candles. I know as a mom I love candles. You can never go wrong with a great smelling candle. I received the Poolside collection. In this collection there are three candles Bahama Fizz, Peach Bellini and Tropical Poolside. The first candle in this collection is Bahama Fizz has pineapple, banana and kiwi scent. I really enjoyed the smell of this candle. It had that fruity smell to it. It felt like you were on the island of Hawaii. The next candle in the collection is the Tropical Poolside. Tropical Poolside has lemon, orange and coconut scent. You can really smell the lemon and the coconut in this candle. It feels like you are on the beach in Hawaii. It is amazing scent. The last candle in the collection is Peach Bellini. This is my personal favorite one out of all three. Peach Bellini has peach, mandarin, jasmine. You can really smell the peach and the jasmine. It is a really fruity peach smell which is great. The burn time of these candles are approximately 45 hours each. They are also lead free wicks. This wold make a fantastic gift for mom on Mother's Day. 

These are just some of the goodies that QVC has to offer for Mother's Day. They have a wide variety of items that would make fantastic gift for mom. Stop at QVC because I will guarantee you will find something that you are looking for and items that you are not looking for. They have great quality items for a great price. What are you looking for stop over at QVC to find these items and their other products.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...