Friday, August 9, 2013

Scrubz Review

I love having soft smooth skin, don't you? I have found a shop called Scrubz  natural skin products. This company was founded by Roberta Perry. She found that the skin  products were not satisfying her addiction to soft skin. She found out that majority of the products were filled with artificial preservatives or colors. I know when I use a product I get upset if it does not do what that product has promised. She created Scrubz were she brings top quality natural and affordable priced products. Also her products are for all ages and all skin types. Her goal for her company is to help educate and provide the best ways to protect and take care of your skin.

I was provided a jar of Scrubz Natural Sugar Body Scrub for review. This comes in a 8 oz jar. The scent is Jasmine Honeysuckle. When I first opened the jar I noticed a nice jasmine smell. I fell in love with the scent of this product. After my shower I decided I was going to apply some of this product. My skin was still damp and I applied a small amount on my face in a circular motion. After rubbing this product in my skin I rinsed off with warm water and dried my face. After using this product several times I have found a improvement. My face feels very soft and it feels oily free. I feel that my face actually feels clean and healthy. I really love the scent and the feel of this product. I would recommend this product in your daily routine. You can find more information and more of their product at their website here. 




_

1 comment:

  1. You have raised an important issue..Thanks for sharing..I would like to read more current affairs from this blog..keep posting..
    baby gift delivery in Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...