Friday, September 13, 2013

Firefly Toothbrush and Foaming Toothpaste Review

toothbrushes
I am always looking for the best and fun products for my children when it comes to oral hygiene. As a child starting a routine on taking care of your teeth is highly important. Sometimes brushing your teeth is not fun, but with FireFly products the bring fun to your child while they are brushing their teeth. Sometimes their is an issue while my son is brushing is teeth. There are times I am not sure if he is brushing his teeth long enough. Firefly came up with the perfect solution. They built a timer inside the toothbrush. They have three lights on the tooth brush and it lets you know the progress on your teeth. It also lets you know when you are finished brushing your teeth. 

When I was introduced to their foaming toothpaste it was quite interesting to me. I never seen a concept like this before. Your child pumps the toothpaste foam in their mouth, than they proceed to brush their teeth. Which I thought this was very strange at first, but then thought about it over time and thought it was a great product. This prevent a lot of clean up and mess while brushing their teeth. This is ideal for toddlers and young children. When you put this product in your child's mouth the foam toothpaste get into hard to get places. If your child has braces this product would be perfect for them. It prevents damages to the braces. This product also contains fluoride and comes in bubble gum flavor. This product is available in Original, Angry Birds, Spiderman, Barbie and FireFly.  Each bottle contains 1.69 ounces in each dispensers.

Their new Firefly Ready Go Brush helps your child brush for time that they need to. On the toothbrush it self it looks like a traffic light to let the kids know how long they need brush each row of teeth to prevent cavities. This is a great product that kids are going to fall in love with and they are going to help prevent cavities. Your child can choose from Barbie, Spider Man, Angry Birds or Firefly.

Overall my 3 and 5 year old absolutely fell in love with these products. They thought they were awesome. These products help my children know how long to brush their teeth and also encourage them to brush their teeth more often. My son loves his Spiderman toothbrush. Also fun fact that I like about Firefly is that they are made in the USA. 

 You can find their information: website, facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...