Thursday, October 24, 2013

Patch Products Review (holiday gift guide)

This Christmas you will find great toys and game at Patch. Patch Products is a family owned company. Patch offers a variety of products for kids, for example puzzles, preschool toys, creative activities, and teaching tools. Since 1985 Patch has been developing high quality and award winning products. 
 
For this Christmas Patch let me review two of their games. I was able to review Flying Kung Fu Frogs and Oink. The first game that we reviewed was Flying Kung Fu Frogs. This game is for 2-5 players and for ages 5 and up. When my son learned about this game he was very excited. He is into those kind of game. The concept of the game is to launch your Kung Fu frogs at the training center and try to conquer all the levels to score big. At first my son and I thought this was going to be an easy game for us. Let me be the bare of bad new it is harder than it looks. We ended up addicted to the game and trying to over score each other. This was a fun game for my son and I to play together. I would highly recommend adding this game to your collection. 

 
The next game that I received was Go Oink. My daughter really liked this game. This game is recommended for ages 4 and up. There should be 2-6 players for this game. This game is a lot like go fish, but it has a fun concept to it. When you ask the other player if they have a certain card you moo, oink, roar. What ever card your are asking for you have to sound like that animal. I know that both my kids love playing go fish, so I knew this game would be a huge hit. Although there have been times that my son will get bored with go fish. When I found out the concept of this game I knew it would keep his interest and he would have more fun. I also love that this game come with a carry case. The pig is designed to hold all of the cards. I would also recommend adding Go Oink to your game collection also.

I was highly impress with Patch Products and I would recommend putting these products on your holiday list this year. You can find Kung Fu Frogs and Go Oink at their website and all of their other wonder products at  www.patchproducts.com 

or


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...