Sunday, November 10, 2013

Doc McStuffins All Better Game By Wonder Forge Review

Disney Doc McStuffins All Better Role Play GameMy favorite game this year from Wonder Forge is Doc McStuffins All Better Game. SHHH! Do not let my daughter know that this is my favorite game. I am a huge fan of Doc McStuffins TV show. I enjoy watching this show with my daughter. My daughter is also a fan of Doc McStuffins.

We received a Doc McStuffins All better Game for review. I was excited to bring this game out to play with my daughter. This game comes with six slap bracelets for your players. The object of this game is to make the boo boos go away like Doc McStuffins can always does. I thought this game was cute. They had the slap on bracelets and also had the doctor tools for the game. What I thought was unique was that each slap bracelet has a different mystery boo boo. Each player take a turn trying to figure out that mystery boo boo. This game is great and helps your youngster with role playing and problem solving. 

Make sure this holiday season to bring home Doc McStuffins All Better Game for your princess!! Spend hours trying to fix boo boos. You can find this game at Walmart. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...