Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Mini 4 Wheel Carving Scooter Review

 Are you looking for the perfect scooter for your child for Christmas? Well I happy to tell you that Fuzion has a great selection of scooters. I was able to review their Mini 4 Wheel Carving Scooter for my Holiday Gift Guide this year.
 
We had one excited boy when we opened up the box. We received a Mini 4 Wheel Carving Scooter that is recommended for ages 6 and up. When we took it out of the box it was very easy to assemble. If I can do it anyone can do it. The frame of the scooter is made out of steel. The product weighs about 8.8 ibs. There is a weight limit for this product and that is 130 pounds. When we put this product all together my son was eager to test it out. 

The one thing that I noticed that my son struggled a little bit with the scooter, because there was four wheels. It took a little bit of time to get used to the scooter, but he did. In my personal opinion I would have a kid who has some basic knowledge of a scooter to ride on this product. The benefit of having a lightweight frame so it can be ridden anywhere from hills to flat ground. What is great about this product. This product has unique dual pivot steering technology controlled by both leaning the deck or turning the handle bars. The Mini 4 Wheel Carving Scooter has the following features
 
  • Adjustable Handlebar Height
  • Wide Plastic Deck
  • Fuzion PU Wheels
  • Rear Foot Brake
  • Foam Comfort Grips
  • Stable riding surface 
I really like the scooter for several reasons. My son has a lot of fun with it and tries to come up with new tricks. I love the deck of the scooter because it wide enough for him to stand on it and it hold his weight. The deck is shaped a little different from a normal scooter. I am also a fan that you can adjust the handlebar for the correct height. The one problem with other scooters that we have faced before is that the handle bars at times can hurt my son hands. With this scooter they have foam comfort grips which do not put a lot of pressure on my son hands. He is able to spend more time on his scooter because of this feature. 

Overall my opinion of this scooter is great. My son seemed to have a great time he zoomed everywhere. He spent hours trying to figure out how to do more stuff on the scooter. If you are looking to get your child a scooter for the holidays. I would check out the Mini 4 Wheel Carving Scooter.

You can find this product down below.

2 comments:

  1. Much thanks for composing such an intriguing article on this point. This has truly made me think and I plan to peruse more polyurea

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...