Friday, November 29, 2013

Smart Planet Review (holiday gift guide)




During the holidays it seem like there is not enough hours in the day. It seems like I spend a lot of time in the kitchen and it seems like I am always cleaning up and washing dishes. Especially during the holiday season. I was very excited when I came across Smart Planet product collapsible eco salad bowl.

I will have to admit I come across many new products, but I have never come to a product quite like this before. This is a product of my dreams. I also like how Smart Plant is an internationally reowned source of innovative and eco friendly.

Collapsible Deluxe Salad BowlThe product that I received for review their collapsible eco salad bowl. This salad bowl contains a silicone base. Which makes it microwave and dishwasher safe. Which is a must in our household. I usually stay away from products that are not microwave or dishwasher safe. It come with a topping tray, dressing container and reusable spork that you will find in side. I love how all these items fit inside of the main bowl. Easy storage which is great and the bowl collapses, so it is very easy to store and does not take up a lot of room. 

At first I thought this product was very small, but to my surprise it expands and it doubles it size. I could not believe this. It was pretty cool. If you want it to expand you just pull up and it is just that simple. No fighting with this product. 

What is my biggest issue with a salad bowl is that my old one is to big at times to fit in the refrigerator. This product is if you need to store it in the fridge you have to lightly push on the top and let it collapse. It will let you save space and help you fit it in your fridge. 

You can bring this product any where you want. For example in your home, parties, friends, picnic, work and ect. I would highly recommend this product for your home. It helps my family out a lot and helps take up less space. It one of our new favorite products. You can find their product at their site below.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...