Tuesday, November 26, 2013

SportsDirect.com Review

 In the UK the largest retail sport company is SportsDirect.com. SportsDirect.com was founded by Mike Ashley. This company has over 470 stores including SportsDirect.com, Field and Trek, Hargreavers Sports, Gilesports and Donnay International stores. SportsDirect.com offers a variety of products from football boots, running shoes, football kits, fitness clothing, kids toys and so much more. They also offer a variety of your favorite brands such as Nike, Adidas, Reebok, Umbro, Karrimor, Lonsdale, Dunlop and Slazenger. 

If you are looking for that special sport gift for that sport fanatic in your family. SportsDirect.com is the perfect company for you this holiday season. SportDirect.com let me a review one of their kid product for my Holiday Gift Guide Review. I chose to review their Edco Play Too Bench. My son recently started getting into building things and starting become curious with tools. Although at the moment he is way to young to play with real tools this play set is the perfect gift for him at the moment. The Edco Play Tool Bench is great for girls and boys both. This work bench is 68 cm tall and 44 cm wide. This set also comes with 54 pieces. I was surprised when this play set arrived and it had 54 pieces. This set includes tools such as saw, hammer drill screwdriver, drill, clamp and so much more. 

At first I was not sure about the quality of this play set. At times when products come from different countries, I am not sure if they are durable or great quality. I was amazed on how well this play set was assembled. It is sturdy and durable. It is also very easy to set up. The pieces go very well with the play set. I would highly recommend this Tool Bench for your little build for Christmas. You can find their site below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...