Monday, November 4, 2013

Winx Club Doll Review

Recently my daughter has taken a liken to Winx Club television show. She loves each character and will watch the show for hours. A little bit about Winx Club is a show on Nickelodeon that follow 6 friends that are attending fairy college. The college is called Alfea college. When they are not at college they are battling villains with their fairy powers.  Recently we were given and opportunity to review two of the Winx Club dolls. 

We received Aisha Sirenix doll for review. When I first saw this doll I thought that she was unique and different. I loved her outfit and even though it is a little shirt, I love how they have tights on underneath her outfit. Aisha is a decent sized doll.  In this set it comes with Aisha the doll, one pair of sirenix wings, one pair of shoes, one pair of leggings, one arm wrap and one selkie hairbrush. When my daughter saw this doll she instantly fell in love with her. She loves her wings and loves to play with her. She holds up pretty well and great quality. This would be a great gift for daughter this year. You can find this doll at your local Toy's R' Us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...