Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Brush Buddies Review (holiday gift guide)

During the holiday season the one thing that I struggle with is trying to find great stocking stuffers. Recently I came across a great product that would make a great stocking stuffer. Brush Buddies is not only a fun new product, but a great product that will help keep your children teeth clean. 

Brush Buddies is a company that has developed a variety of toothbrushes that appeal to consumers of all ages. This will make brushing fun for your children and help them learn the seriousness about brushing their teeth. 

They offer a variety of different tooth brushs like Brite Beatz, The Smurfs Talking, Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga. I was able to review their Smurfs Talking tooth brushes. They sent me Papa Smurf and Smurfette for review. When I opened the box they where super cute. My children are huge fan of Smurfs, especially my daughter. Both tooth brushes are children size and they have the smurf character for the handle. 
How the Brush Buddies work is when you press the button on Papa Smurf or Smurfette they start to help your child through the brushing process. First they will help your child brush their upper teeth first for one minute. Then Papa Smurf or Smurfette will tell you to switch down to your bottom teeth. After that you will hear your smurf tell you that you are a Master Smurf Brusher.


My children approve of these tooth brushes. My son loves papa smurf and my daughter loves Smurfette. They love pushing the button and listen to how to brush their teeth. Overall I find it a great way to guide kids in brushing their teeth. They also agree that it better they like the smurfs helping than mommy. You can find Brush Buddies for your stocking for Christmas at their website, Walmart an Toys R Us.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...