Thursday, December 19, 2013

Kidkraft Suite Elite Dollhouse Review


Kidkraft Suite Elite Dollhouse

My daughter has been wanting a doll house for quite awhile. That all she has been talking about. Recently I have been doing my research trying to find the best dollhouse out there for her.

Recently I stumbled upon MMP Living website and I noticed all the wonderful items they had to offer. They offer a wide variety of items on their site. They would make great last minute Christmas gifts this year. 

When I looked through their toy section I came across a Kidkraft Suite Elite Dollhouse. When I first saw this dollhouse I knew my daughter would flall in love. When I saw the girly colors I knew my daughter would fall in love with it. I also liked how this dollhouse offered 16 furniture pieces with it. 

When the packaged arrived I barely could get it inside the house due to it being so heavy. I finally got it inside my house and could not wait to open it up. When I opened up the box their were a lot pieces. It was a little overwhelming, but I was up to the challenge. I was impressed with the dollhouse instructions. They where very detailed so it made it a lot easier to put this dollhouse together.


This was a project and took time. I would recommend putting it together when your children are not around! I lost focus a few times due to my kids being over excited. I was surprised on how tall the doll house was. It was almost as big as my daughter. It was big enough that one or more children can play with it at the same time.  The pieces are very sturdy and durable. It hold up great and my daughter can play with it and I will not have to worry it getting broken. You can easily play with dolls up to 12 inches in this doll house. I think my daughters favorite part of the doll house is the elevator going up and down. That is one of the mos fascinating parts to her.

What are you waiting for? I would go and stop at MMP Living right now!! I would go and purchase my last minute Christmas/holiday gifts their. They have everything you can imagine!


** i received one or more products to conduct a review. I did not receive any monetary compensation to conduct this review. My review is 100 percent my own opinion and my differ from yours.**

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...