Wednesday, January 15, 2014

2014 Entertainment Coupon Book Review

It a start to a new year and that mean new savings. Each year I try to save as much money as I can. Saving money is very important to me since I am a single mother of two. When I was given the opportunity to review the 2014 Entertainment Coupon Saving book I was super excited. I remember these books back in High School when I had to sell them. 

 What is a Entertainment Coupon Saving Book you may ask? A coupon book is a huge book filled with coupons for your local area. The coupons that are in the book are good for the whole year. They also offer you access to digital coupons on the Entertainment Book website. 

Entertainment Books are bases on your city/state. This will help provide coupons that will actually be a use for you. This book as thousands of dollars worth of savings. The book costs under 30 dollars for all these coupons. I know your wondering is it worth it? Will I use enough coupons to make it worth it? I believe that they are beneficial. When I was looking through my Entertainment Book I found coupons for Chili's one of my favorite restaurants and they had coupons for B1G1 which I will know that will come in handy. They have coupons for restaurants, fast food, pizza places, local attractions, sporting events, stores, shopping ect. There is a place in the back of the book to track your savings.

I know I will come ahead of the deal and save a lot of money. I know when ever I go out I always put my coupon book in my purse just in case I make and unexpected stop I have it just in case there is a coupon I can save. 

What are you waiting for? Check out your local entertainment book out today. You can find their website down below.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...