Sunday, May 4, 2014

Crave Naturals Detangling Brush Review ( mother's day review)

I know my kids hate those tangles in their hair and I know I do also. I know my daughter suffers from bad tangles. I know majority of you can relate. I am always trying to find sprays or a great brush to get the tangles out. I was introduced to a new brush called Crave Naturals Detangling brush.

Crave Naturals has made a detangling brush to make brushing not painful. I was excited to be able to try this brush out on my daughter. Although in the past I have tried several brushes that were suppose to help tangles, but did not see much difference. When we received this detangling brush it is different from all the other brushes that I have seen. This brush has 3 layers of bristles. The brush that I have currently for my daughter has one layer of bristles, so I thought that was quite interesting. 

The true test was to try this brush out on my daughters hair. After giving my daughters bath I got her ready to brush her hair. My daughter of corse tried to get out of her hair being brushed but I showed her the new brush. When I told her I was about to brush her hair the brush guided right through her hair and she did not complain once. It amazed me to be honest because my daughter fights me super hard. She sat through the whole brushing without any fuss. Which made me like this product so much more. It was easy to clean also. I could remove the hair easily without fighting with it. 

My overall thoughts of the Crave Naturals Detangling Brush are positive. If you have children who do not like getting their hair brushed or get upset while your brush their hair. I would recommend investing in the Detangling Brush. Your child will love your if you do. You can find this product in the link below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...