Tuesday, June 24, 2014

PureBites Review


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


When it comes to our new pet Snoopy we try to find him the best products out there. I have been researching and looking out there for the best product for our new friend. I came across a company called PureBites. They offer a variety of different flavor cat and dog treats. When I learned that PureBites were freeze dried meats and seafoods I was quite impressed. I honestly have never heard of  cat and dog treats like this before. The treats only contain one ingredient which amazed me. I was eager to be able to review these treats with Snoopy.

PureBites sent me a variety of their treats. They sent me three dog treats and two cat treats. I received freeze dried shrimp cat treats and freeze dried chicken breast cat treats. The shrimp comes in a .28 oz package and the chicken came in a .60oz package. Although I do not have any cats I gave these treats to my neighbor. My neighbor let me know that her cat absolutely loved the treats and always wanted more. She also let me know that her cat was more excited over these treats than her regular ones.

The three bags of dog treats that I received were freeze dried chicken breast treats, freeze dried beef liver dog treats,  and freezes dried bison liver dog treats. The freeze dried chicken breast dog treats came in a 1.4 oz bag, freeze dried beef liver dog treat came in a 2.0 oz bag, and the freeze dried bison liver dog treat came in a 1.23 oz bag. A few interesting facts about these treats that they are high in protein and they are less than 9 calories. They are also dried to preserve the flavor in the treats. When we gave snoopy several of the treats he absolutely went nuts over them. When he starts wagging his tale after he ate one and following you around you know he approved. His favorite I believe was the beef liver treats. He went the craziest over them. 

I would recommend these treats for your cat or dog. Snoopy seemed to really enjoy them and I would invest in them in the future for him. You can find more informations or find the variety of treats they offer with the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...