Tuesday, July 29, 2014

New Dial Coconut Mago Soap

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.



I was excited when I was given the opportunity to try Dials new Coconut Water Refreshing Mango Body Wash. When I heard that the scent had Coconut in it I was not to sure, because I am not a huge Coconut fan. When I received my bottle of Dial Coconut Water refreshing Mango it came in a 16 fl oz bottle. The first thing that I did was open up the cap and she if I could get a sniff of the scent. I was quite impressed with the scent it had a perfect blend of Coconut and Mango. I instantly became a fan of this scent. 

This body wash has hints of green coconut and tropical mango. When I heard that it had mango I was excited. I love body products that have mango in them. This product also helps replenish hydration. Since I have dry sensitive skin I am always looking for products that will help hydrate my skin.

When I tried this product in the shower I was quite impressed on how well the soap lathered up and how it felt on my skin. When I was rinsing off all the soap I was impressed on how well it rinsed off and did not leave a soapy after feel. When I got out of the shower my skin felt nice and soft and I could still smell the coconut and mango on my skin. Like I said at the beginning I was not sure if I would like this product because it had coconut in it. I will definitely get this body wash again. It had the perfect blend of coconut and mango. You can find this New Dial Coconut Refreshing Mango Body Wash at your local retail store.

You can also enter to win a free coupon for a free Coconut Mango Soap.

You can also connect with dial at their website www.dialsoap.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...