Friday, September 19, 2014

Transformers: Rescue Bots Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

One of my sons favorite shows is Rescue Bots. As a mother I am a huge fan of Transformers Rescue Bots because there is not a lot of violence in the DVD and they are helping people. The DVD sends a positive message to younger children. We were excited when we were able to receive a copy of Transformers Rescue Bots: Mystery Rescue that was released September 2nd, 2014.

Synopsis of Transformers Rescue Bots: Mystery Rescue:

The Small, happy town of Griffin rock has a mystery on its hands. Make the FIVE mysteries!! And it's up to Chase, Heatwave, Blades, Boulder and the Burns family to solve them. Do they have the sleuthing skills for the job? Find out in this special mystery-themed collection of Transformers: Rescue Bots!

Episodes include:

Countdown, The Haunting of Griffin Rock, Spellbound Blame The Gremlins, and Feed The Beast.

Overall Thoughts:

I was a huge fan of this DVD I even found myself watching it with my son. My son was absolutely in love with this DVD and he found himself watching it over and over. His favorite episode of the DVD was the Haunting of Griffin Rock. That was a clever episode and very fun. My son found each episode new, fresh and fun. This DVD was clean and had morals to each episode. If your child is a fan of Rescue Bots or Transformers I would recommend this DVD.

You can find this DVD at your local retailer or Amazon.com



          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...