Thursday, December 4, 2014

The Amazing Zhus Review (holiday gift guide)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


Are you still looking for the stocking stuffer gift. Well The Amazing Zhus would make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays. I know my children love interactive toys. The Amazing Zhus are mesmerizing mice characters that allow children to astound their friends with fantastical feats of magical and thrilling stunts. 

When my daughter started playing with her new mouse she has a lot of fun figuring out how her new pet worked. We received Dynamo for review. She was very excited because one of her favorite colors is blue. Dynamo is a master of distraction and can seemingly disappear in a flash. He's is also known for his signature lighting bold in his eyes and swirly pattern on his back. 

What is really need that Dynamo can read and respond to the Magic Cards or predict the pea's location in the shell game trick. Which is fun to watch. My daughter has a great time watching them perform tricks and stunts. 

When you find your new Zhus pet you can get one of two kinds. They come in magicians and stunt pets. Magicians come with three magic cards and a magic wand. They will be able to per for the magic tricks as well as performing stunt. There are also stunt pets which Dynamo falls into that category. 

So make sure you pick up one of your Zhus pets for your child stocking. You will not be disappointed. Make sure you connect with them on their media sites below. 





. website - www.amazingzhus.com
. Facebook - www.facebook.com/amazingzhus
. YouTube - www.bit.ly/AmazingZhusYouTube
. Twitter - www.twitter.com/theamazingzhus
. Instagram - www.instagram.com/amazingzhus
. Pinterest - www.pinterest.com/amazingzhus
. Vine - www.bit.ly/AmazingZhusVine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...