Friday, April 24, 2015

Brush Buddies

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

After Easter with all that candy you have to be careful when it comes to children's teeth. I am excited that I was able to review of Brush Buddies newer products.  Brush Buddies is not only a fun new product, but a great product that will help keep your children teeth clean. 

Brush Buddies is a company that has developed a variety of toothbrushes that appeal to consumers of all ages. This will make brushing fun for your children and help them learn the seriousness about brushing their teeth. 

They offer a variety of different tooth brushs like Brite Beatz, The Smurfs Talking, Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga. I was able to review their Smurfs Talking tooth brushes. 

I was sent Brush Buddies Garfield back and W Wresting tooth brush. My kids absolutely loved the Garfield tooth brushes. One tooth brush was Otie and one was Garfield. These brushes do not make noise but they are cute. They have soft brussels for younger children. It is recommended to brush your teeth twice a day. It also lets you know you should brush your teeth for 2 minutes in 4 quadrants top, bottom left and right.

I also was sent a W wresting tooth brush. This is quite interesting one. This tooth brush is made for an adult or teenager. It has a nice grip so when your brushing your teeth your hand does not get cramped. The bristles are also soft. The cool part of this tooth brush it has to different them songs that you can listen to while your brushing. This specific one is of Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan. If you are wrestling fans than this tooth brush is for you.

This is a fun way to get your teenagers and youngsters to brush their teeth. I would highly recommend their products. You can visit their website below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...