Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Nair Products ( Birthday Bash)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


Are you excited for summer to come around the corner and head out to the beach or head to the pool? Well I have a few products I want to share with you today to help you get ready for your trips to the beach or your day out to have fun. 

Nair products have come out with a great line called Nair Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Removal Line. This Line was inspired by the beauty rituals of Morocco, the Nair Moroccan Argan Oil line of hair removal depilatories and waxes contain 100% natural argan oil from Morocco known to be ultra-moisturizing, nutrient rich and restorative to help support the health and beauty of skin. As always , before using any of Nair products, read and follow the directions throughly.

I received several products for review. In my package I received Nair Glides Away Moroccan Argan Oil, Nair Ultimate Roll-On Wax For Face Moroccan Argan Oil and Nair Precision Kit For Face and Upper Lip Moroccan Argan Oil.

The first product I reviewed was the Nair Glides Away Moroccan Argan Oil. This product looks like deodorant. I would highly recommend keeping this out of reach so younger children do not get into it. This comes in a 3.3 oz roll on stick. This product is recommended for the bikini, arms and underarms. I love how it comes in a deodorant canister because when you are applying this product it simple and not messy where it getting onto places that it should not. When you apply this product you want to apply and even layer to the area that you want. After applying you want to take a warm washcloth and remove the product from that area. This product can even be used on corse hair which I have. This product is easy to use and it help where I don't have to shave everyday. I get a few day break.

The next product is Nair Ultimate Roll On Wax For Face Moroccan Argan Oil. This kit comes with .52 oz roll on wax tube, 1 precision stick and 20 reusable cloth strips. Instead of going to the saloon and spending a pretty penny you can invest in this kit and save a little. The product offers salon strength results removing even very short hair and is formulated to be water rinsable so it washes clean. This kit is very simple to use. Ready in just 3 minutes in hot water. Roll on applicator allow for precise even application. This treatment can last up for 8 weeks which is nice. 

The last product I received Precision Kit For Face & Upper Lip Moroccan Argan Oil. This kit includes .69 oz Hair Remover Cream and .50 oz Moisturizer.  If you are looking for a product that helps removes hair from face and upper lip. This is a great product and is a hand free and easy application that removes all visible hair. After using this product this product helps rebalance and moisturizing skin after the hair removal. 

I was quite impressed with the product from hair. This is a great new line and I would recommend stocking up on these products 




1 comment:

  1. Hi nice article I loved reading it, do check my post on hauteher tips for face you would love it.

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...