Sunday, August 30, 2015

Armara Organics Facial Cleanser



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


I am very picky when it comes to facial cleansers due to my skin. Majority of the skincare products out there break out my skin. When choosing the right facial cleanser is important that it’s gentle on my skin. Recently I have been introduced to Amara Organics Facial Cleanser. Before now I personally have never heard of the brand. 

I started using this product and let me tell you that I am impressed. Anara Organic Facial Cleanser has Vitamin C in their cleanser. I personally only use cleanser once a day due to my skin. I find myself using this product twice a day because it’s gentle on my skin. 

This product is simple to use. I personally only use one pump full and apply it to my face. It apply great without any problems. The scent is barely noticeable. I know personally I can’t use product that have a powerful scent. I have used this product several times and it has been gentle on my face and outbreaks which is great.


I have been using this product over two week and I have been impressed with the results. My face has looked fresher and smoother. My skin looks great and it was only matter of weeks. I will defiantly keep this product out for use. I would also recommend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...