Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Uptown Fiflow BTX

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Are you a tired mom like me? I am always on the go and never know when to stop. I am a single mom of two and days can just be tiring. Sometimes I can't tell you what is sleep. When I wake up in the morning I notice these dark circles under my eyes. I decided I had enough of going out in public with dark ugly circles. I was on a mission to find a product that would help these dark circles fade or disappear. 

 I decided to purchase Uptown Cosmeceuticals Fiflow BTX. This is the 5th generation eye cream. It is a Anti Wrinkle eye care. The package says it fast penetration, capacity to carry oxygen, wound healing, muscular relaxation, dermal filler and soft skin feel. This comes in a .5 fl oz This product is very easy to use. Before applying this product you will want to wash your face. Gently pump out a small amount and apply under your eye and above. You can do this twice daily. I noticed you want to use a small amount because this product will go a long way. I will say that this product did not irritate my skin which was a plus. I also noticed the dark circles fading away after using this product. I would highly recommend. 




No comments:

Post a Comment