Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Uptown Fiflow BTX

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Are you a tired mom like me? I am always on the go and never know when to stop. I am a single mom of two and days can just be tiring. Sometimes I can't tell you what is sleep. When I wake up in the morning I notice these dark circles under my eyes. I decided I had enough of going out in public with dark ugly circles. I was on a mission to find a product that would help these dark circles fade or disappear. 

 I decided to purchase Uptown Cosmeceuticals Fiflow BTX. This is the 5th generation eye cream. It is a Anti Wrinkle eye care. The package says it fast penetration, capacity to carry oxygen, wound healing, muscular relaxation, dermal filler and soft skin feel. This comes in a .5 fl oz This product is very easy to use. Before applying this product you will want to wash your face. Gently pump out a small amount and apply under your eye and above. You can do this twice daily. I noticed you want to use a small amount because this product will go a long way. I will say that this product did not irritate my skin which was a plus. I also noticed the dark circles fading away after using this product. I would highly recommend. 




2 comments:

  1. cerave moisturizing cream

    SkinHealthShop - World Largest skincare products available on our online shop, Get best eye cream for dark circles, cerave moisturizing cream, best moisturizer for dry skin, best acne treatment, face cream for wrinkles and much more.

    to get more - https://skinhealthshop.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing piece of content, loved reading it till rest. hauteher for girls only

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...