Friday, July 6, 2018

Baby Banz Review






Baby bans is a company that offers a variety of different products to off your babies and children protection from the sun. They have a wide variety of products such as swim-wear, goggles, hats and earmuffs.

I was able to review the Long Sleeve UV rash guard UV set. When I received this in the mail I only received the top. Which was honestly a little bit of disappointed because it comes as a set and I only received the top. It was hard to find shorts that would match with the top. 

All there products have been clinically test to a rating of UPF 50 + rating. The swim top is UPF 50 and the rash guards swipe tops are long sleeved to provide maximum protection and comfort. When my daughter tried this top is was a little loose fitting. We should of ordered the next size. I believe it ran a little smaller than it said. This product is chemical free, tag less neck, flat seams and protective collar. 

Overall this product is nice and does it job. I really like the design of the swimsuit. I was disappointed that it did not come with the shorts. It is hard to put both together when one is missing. If i had both i could say it would be amazing product and would be worth the investment. I wold recommend checking out their summer products.

www.banzworld.com


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...