Monday, July 16, 2018

Dunky Cup Review

I know my kids love to dunk their cookies in their milk, but it make a huge mess. I know they like to sit out in the living room with their cookies and milk and it just make a huge mess. Then I ban them into the kitchen at the table to where they eat their cookies. 

When I came across this amazing company called Dunky Cup. It has solved all my issues and it offers a variety of different uses. This helps parents prevent a mess and a fun way to eat your snack for kids.  I was lucky to receive two Dunky Cups for my children to review. I am lucky that they sent to because my kiddos absolutely love them and they would fight over them if they had only one. There are so many options for this cup you can use them for cookies and milk, graham cookies and milk, pretzels and dip, and carrots and dip. 

The features on this cup is there are 3 pockets for sacks, cookies or dip. The center portion holds milk, coffee, tea or dip. This cup is heavy duty for a lifetime and you will be able to get a lot of use out of it. What I absolutely love about this product is food microwave and dishwasher safe.

What my children absolutely love that it comes with a pack of oreo cookies when they opened their dunky cup. Right away we washed their cups and they filled it with milk and put there cookies in the holes and enjoyed cookies and milk. They had a lot of fun and it was easy to use. It was actually safe to use in the living room without worrying about the mess. This is definitely a product that help us moms out. I would highly recommend it. I would also check them out on their website below.













Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...