Sunday, July 15, 2018


Are you looking for a game for family game night. We received Tradewala for review and we gave it a try at family game night. My daughter wasn't so much into this game so she passed playing it tonight. My ten year old son was very excited to play this game. 

A little bit about Tradewala: 

War! Politics! Gender Inequality! The Environment! Education!  Which of today’s social topics is most important to you and which would you trade away? 
Tradewala is a frenzied party card game that raises our social IQ! Every day, we’re faced with news headlines or social topics that affect us. Tradewala folds these topics into a trading game with auction-style speed. It creates a crazy fun environment with friends, family or even strangers, that organically sparks interesting conversation after rounds of exciting gameplay.
A “wala” is an expert in a particular skill. Are you fast enough to be named the Tradewala?
In this addicting and adrenaline-packed game, players start with 9 satirical cards representing 8 different social topics and blindly trade with one another, simultaneously, until one player collects all 9 cards of the same social topic. Now quick – sound the bell! 
Strategy comes into play with how many cards to trade, which social topic to trade, with whom to trade and how quick and loud the players are. Get ready to be rowdy! Checkout our video below on how to play

My son and dad picked this game up quicker than me. This was a fun game and my son really enjoyed it. What you need is a dealer and they pass out nine cards to each player. Your goal is to score 475 points. When you pick up your cards you decide what social card you want to get nine cards of. Then you decide which cards to trade. Then you put them face card and say one one one or two two two. Depending on how many cards you want to trade. Then you trade with others who have that amount of cards. Then you keep trying until you get your set of 9. When you get your complete set of nine cards you ring the bell. Then you win that round. 

This was a fast paced game and very fun. It brought the family together and had a great time. I would recommend this for teens and older adults. It fair priced and it will bring a lot of fun while playing. You can find more information about Tradewala at their website below.



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...