Sunday, July 29, 2018

Stow-N-Go Holiday Gift Guide 2018

Over the holidays I know my family travels a lot to see family and friends. When traveling I like to save space and also keep my clothes nice and tidy so I do not have to rewash them when I get there. I always have the problem of having wrinkled clothes. So when I heard about this product that help keep your clothes folded and neat I knew that I needed to see what it was all about. 

I received Stow-N-Go for review and let me tell you that this product is amazing. This can be used as a portable storage unit and when you get to where you need to go you can use it as hanging travel shelves. How amazing is this? This stow-n-go is a 3 tiered hanging traveled shelves with high strength steel hooks. This fits 20" and larger carry on suitcase. It saves up to 30 percent space and keeps clothes wrinkle free. It has zippered laundry compartment 17.7"x11.8"x25". 

When I received this product I wasn't sure if it was all what it was cracked up to be. When I received this I had to try it right away. The fabric and material was great quality and sturdy. It was easy to hang up in my room and held up like it was supposed to. I was nervous about adding items to see if it would put any strain on what it was hung up on. It did not at all. I could put my clothes in different compartments, shoes, socks and everything I needed to go on a trip. It was easy to fold up and pack and it wasn't hard at all. This product is amazing and great quality and very simple. You can use this almost anywhere and anytime. 

This product I would rate 5 out of 5 and I would definitely recommend this product with the upcoming holidays. I know when I travel I will be taking this product with me. I know if you travel to I would definitely consider investing in the Stow-N-Go. You can find this product on the website below. 








Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...