Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Icy Bev Kooler Holiday Gift Guide 2018

I know when I am out camping I love having a beer. There are other times when I am hanging out with the friends and I have a beer. Many times I put down my beer and it gets warm. Then I get frustrated. Recently Grand Fusion Housewares offers a product called Icy Bev Kooler that will help keep your beer cold. Which is amazing and it becomes your best friend when your out camping or at a bonfire. 

I was sent two Icy Bev Kooler one in silver and one in red. When I heard about this product I was not sure at first how it worked. It had a top where you can carry it around with you. The top and the bottom open up for your beer to go in and it closed on top to keep stuff out of it. This Kooler is stainless steel has insulation that keeps bottles cold longer. The stainless steel outer shell is boa free neoprene inner lining provide a double thick layer of insulation that keep your drink cold in the warm weather. 

This Kooler has great protection for drops and spills. This Kooler will fit a variety of different bottle sizes which is amazing and it benefits taking with you on your outing. If you are having a cold drink like a Hard Mike Lemonade or a beer it has a bottle cap opener which is a great plus. It amazing that it has these features and you won't lose your bottle opener. I think that is one of the benefits of this product that stands out to me than most. I would definitely recommend this product. You can find this product on amazing and it come in a two pack which make it amazing. You can find more about this product at the link below.



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...