Sunday, September 30, 2018

Cozy Phones Holiday Gift Guide 2018


The holidays are coming up and that mean a lot of family visit and family trips. I know when we go out to certain visits and trip the kids will have their games with them to keep them occupied. The one thing that drives me nuts is the volume of their games. I can never hear myself think. When we are visiting family it also nice that their games are not blasting loudly either. 

That is where Cozy Phones comes in handy for the holiday. These are fun headphone for kids that they will absolutely love. They offer a variety of different characters for kids. We received the unicorn headphones and one of the paw patrol characters for review. These are not your normal headphones and they are easier for kids to take care of them. Normal headphones are always awkward for children and they break easier. These Cozy Phones are like head bands and work just like normal headphones but they are a lot easier to use. They can turn up the volume and the volume will not hurt your children ears. It is easy to plug in and use. They are easy to slide over your ears and use. I would definitely would recommend these headphones for the kiddos.

Overall they are great quality. These are easy to pack for your children and easy to use. They also come in a variety of different characters so your child will absolutely love them. I would highly recommend them for your trips that are coming up. You can find this Cozy Phones on their website below.






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...