Friday, September 28, 2018

Sesame Street-Elmo's World DVD Review




Sesame Street-Elmo's World: Elmo Explores!! Comes to DVD October 2, 2018 from Shout Kids and Sesame Workshop!!

Who doesn't love Elmo? I know when I was a child that I loved Elmo and I always watched Sesame Street. Now I get to share this experience with my two children. My daughter is a bigger Sesame Street fan than her brother. She absolutely loves Elmo. 

Los Angeles (September 5, 2018) Explore the everyday world with everybody's favorite furry red monster, Elmo, in the new DVD  release of Sesame Street- Elmo's World: Elmo Explores!, on October 2, 2018 from Shout! Factory and Sesame Workshop. Fans can preorder through Amazon.com. 

Elmo Explores! is a two hour collection of Elmo's World episodes, appearing for the first time on DVD. Using the power of his imagination, Sesame Street's little red monster explores kid-friendly topics such as painting, cooking and habitats from a child's point of view. Joined by the hilarious Mr. Noodle, Smartie the Smartphone, and his pet goldfish Dorothy, Elmo asks questions that lead to fun discoveries. An age-appropriate launch pad for imagination and learning, Elmo's world: Elmos Explores! indulges children's natural sense of curiosity about the world around them. Each engaging installment of this newly-reimagined Sesame Street Segment presents young viewers with lessons to help them grow smarter, stronger and kinder. Bonus features include two episodes of the uproariously silly Sesame Street spin off The Furchester Hotel and three classic segments of the original Elmo's World. 

Overall my daughter who is eight years old is still in loved with Elmo's World. She loved this DVD and had fun watching it. She sat through the whole movie laughed and kept her attention. I don't want to give out any spoilers because that would be no fun. What are you waiting for? Pre-order your new Elmo's World DVD now at amazon.com
 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...